Some quick updates:
I’ve added some Salar and Ili Salar forms, bringing the total number of entries up to 25,400. However, I’ve been really busy lately and haven’t had much time to put too much work into this website.
One of the things I’ve been working on is Wikipedia. I used to edit it quite a bit, but stopped until this past spring. I worked on a Wikipedia Edit-a-thon in May, and since then I’ve been really active. You can see my profile here.
I’ve also been busy writing a paper in library science, which will be published sometime in the next few months in the journal Library Resources & Technical Services. Exciting stuff!
Other things that have kept me busy are proofreading titles published by Language Science Press and, as of yesterday, I’ve been asked to review a manuscript for Archiv Orientální.
I really need to update my CV. You can find that on the main website.